April 15, 2013
My slut walk-inspired story, “Walking the Walk” is in the May issue of Penthouse!
Last week’s six impossible things:
- We finished Numenera! Okay, that’s not true — there is still a TON to do, but the corebook has been written and gone through its first editing pass. And that feels pretty awesome.
- I’m in Penthouse! Well, my story is. I think 41 is probably about 20 years too old to actually get into Penthouse. The story, “Walking the Walk,” originally appeared in Twice the Pleasure, edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel.
- I got to show the cover for Leather Bound. It goes on sale on April 18th!
- I had a whole day off. Like an entire 24 hours.
- The documentary about The Shining (Room 237) wasn’t particularly good, in my opinion, but House of Cards is freaking amazing. Highly recommended
- I read some books: Love Water Memory, by Jennie Shortridge was my favorite of the bunch.
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.