May 27, 2013 |
Dice rings have arrived. Best Kickstarter rewards yet.
Last week’s six impossible things:
- Leather Bound got an AWESOME review. This makes me very happy — I love it when my work connects to readers that way. To which I would ask: Did you buy Leather Bound? Did you read it? If so, please consider starring or reviewing it at Amazon. Those notes from readers can really help push a book toward more sales. And more sales means I get to write more books. It’s a wonderful cycle.
- The Numenera corebook has been laid out and is off to the proofer. We’re now writing stories and adventures and a couple of card decks for our next products.
- I started working on my next erotic novella. You can check out the Pinterest board here.
- We spent a lot of time at the Seattle International Film Festival this week. Loved The Way Way Back, Yellow, and many of the shorts. Perhaps my favorite so far is the original and wonderful Malaria, which you can watch online.
- I am in love with Bioshock Infinity and the Defiance MMO.
- It’s raining. I’m about to get on my bike to ride home. Hello wet ass and fierce thighs.
What impossible things did you believe in this week?
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.