Every year, the National Leather Association: International (NLA-I) — a leading organization for activists in the pansexual SM/leather/fetish community — recognizes excellence in writing and publishing about Leather, SM, bondage and fetishes through their award program. They announced the finalists yesterday, and I am so incredibly proud to say that Bound by Lust is one of the finalists for the Samois Anthology Award. It’s in such good company that I almost can’t even hope it wins — the finalists are:
Bound by lust: Romantic stories of submission and sensuality, ed. Shanna Germain (Cleis Press)
Cheeky spanking stories, ed. Rachel Kramer Bussel (Cleis Press)
Luscious: Stories of anal eroticism, ed. Alison Tyler (Cleis Press)
Whatever Lola Wants (and Other Wicked Tales), ed. Wes Royal (FDC Publication)
LIPSTICK LOVERS, ed. Elizabeth Coldwell (Xcite Books)
Neatly enough, I also have stories in Cheeky and Luscious, which makes me pretty happy. They’re beautiful books.
I need to give a huge thank you to all of the authors in Bound by Lust: This book is fantastic because of you. You made it so easy to put a sexy, sensual, romantic book together: Thank you.
BOUND BY LUST TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Reclaiming Spring Sommer Marsden
- Being His Bitch Janine Ashbless
- Spring Training Donna George Storey
- A Preference for Deference Allison Wonderland
- The Heart of Chaos Rachel Kramer Bussel
- Under the Clock Justine Elyot
- Steps Evan Mora
- Brush Strokes Kristina Wright
- No Sleep Kristina Lloyd
- Crossing the Line Dominic Santi
- A Few Things to Pick Up on Your Way Home Andrea Dale
- Life Lines Nikki Magennis
- Marcelle Alana Noël Voth
- Whippoorwill Teresa Noelle Roberts
- Slave Sister Vida Bailey
- A Beautiful Corpse Craig Sorensen
- Eine Klein Spanking Clarice Clique
- Defining the Terms Sharazade
- Devil’s Night Veronica Wilde
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.
ohhh la lah! Thrilled, but not surprised for you!
Keep us posted!
Oooh, what an honor!
Congratulations! That’s such exciting news. (Sorry this isn’t more eloquent; I’m snatching a few minutes to catch up on social media while my mom naps.)