Geek Love arrived! And it is beautiful.
Last week’s six impossible things:
- 500 gorgeous copies of Geek Love showed up at my house! /swoon
- I got two acceptances, a rejection, and the proofs of Alison Tyler’s new book, Never Say Never (which includes a story of mine).
- The Torment: Tides of Numenera Kickstarter closed in on $3 million.
- The Senate passed the Monsanto Protection Act (WTF?!)
- The New Yorker rejected itself.
- Myke Cole published this amazing piece on what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is.
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.
You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation however I find this topic to be actually something that I believe I might never understand.. It sort of feels too complicated and very wide for me… I am looking forward on your next post, I will try to get the cling of it! North Platte Roofing Pro, 3765 E. Cavalry Hills Dr., North Platte, NE, 69101, US, 308-221-8734
The sad fate of the renamed New Yorker stories reinforces the writer’s conclusions about ” the vagaries and randomness of the slush pile.”
I come across gems in small publications. But I am totally ignernt about how one successfully submits to the New Yorker.