Geek Love arrived! And it is beautiful.
Last week’s six impossible things:
- 500 gorgeous copies of Geek Love showed up at my house! /swoon
- I got two acceptances, a rejection, and the proofs of Alison Tyler’s new book, Never Say Never (which includes a story of mine).
- The Torment: Tides of Numenera Kickstarter closed in on $3 million.
- The Senate passed the Monsanto Protection Act (WTF?!)
- The New Yorker rejected itself.
- Myke Cole published this amazing piece on what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is.
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.