Last week’s six impossible things:
- I got a whole lot of contributor copies! Namely: Penthouse, Twice the Pleasure, How Geek Girls Will Rule the World, On the Dark Path: An Anthology of Fairy Tale Poetry, The Big Book of Bondage, and Fantastic Erotica: The Best of Circlet Press. Holy wow.
- We just need to sell eight more ebook copies of Geek Love in order to give away a print book! Spread the word!
- We’re listening to the Geek Love audio book this week. It’s work, I swear…
- I loved this story: The Bacchae, by Elizabeth Hand
- It was kind of a bad week all around, wasn’t it? The impossible bad things that happened are too numerous and too much on everyone’s mind. May we all have what we need around us to heal.
- Today is a beautiful sunny day and I rode my bike here.
What impossibilities do you have for me?
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.
PS — Oops! I forgot to say that my geeky-bookish-sexy novel, Leather Bound went on sale this week too!