This Numenera meme happened.
Last week’s six impossible things:
- “That’s not cheating. That’s awesome.” — Join the meme fray and enter to win your choice of one of these books from DriveThruFiction—Kicking It: Successful Crowdfunding; Geek Love: An Anthology of Full-Frontal Nerdity; or Small Matters.
- The Harder She Comes won the Independent Publisher’s Book Award Gold Medal for Erotica. It includes my story, “Pound.” Congrats to all of the authors, to Cleis Press, and to Dl King for putting together such an amazing collection!
- We made it to the H. P. Lovecraft Film Fest where I got to spend some time with the likes of some wonderful people.
- I am writing fiction this morning! This probably doesn’t seem like an impossible thing, but if you look at my schedule lately, you will see that it’s actually way beyond impossible. I have no idea how I’m doing it.
- Read of the Week: Heaven Is, by the talented Myke Cole.
- Read of the Week 2: You probably already know about this, but if you don’t: Girls With Slingshots has long been one of my favorite online comics. And it just keeps getting funnier.
What impossible things did you believe in this week?
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.