“That’s right. When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today I’m gonna read it to you.”
“Has it got any sports in it?”
“Are you kidding? Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles…”
~The Princess Bride
I love that we’ve made a book with all of the above, plus a little bit of kissing thrown in for good measure! Okay, probably a lot of kissing… but who doesn’t like kissing?
Geek Love, as you may know, is out. The print book is beautiful. The ebook version is gorgeous. And we have some good news about both of those:
Sometime in May, we will be offering the remaining exclusive Kickstarter versions of Geek Love at the Kickstarter price of $60 (backers will get first dibs on the remaining books and then we’ll open the sales to the general public). In the future, we’ll also be offering a print-on-demand version of the book (minus the Kickstarter-exclusive goodies like the end papers and the fold-out centerfold) through DriveThru Fiction at a less expensive price.
In the meantime, we’d like to give you the opportunity to win a copy of the print book!
Here’s how it works:
- For every 25 Geek Love ebooks we sell on DriveThru Fiction between now and May 3rd (appropriately — No Pants Day), we’re going to give away one exclusive, signed, print copy of Geek Love.
- We will give away up to five print books! We’ll sign them however you want. I will draw a heart on your shipping package.
- If you’re in the US, we’ll even pay postage. If you’re outside the U.S., we’re going to cry (and, yes, pay your postage).
- You don’t have to purchase a copy of the ebook to enter.
- You CAN increase your odds of winning, however — the more ebooks we sell, the more print books we can give away. Increase your chances by spreading the word about the ebook and the contest, purchasing a copy or leaving a review at the DriveThru site.
- All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below.
- We’ll do daily updates telling you how many ebooks we’ve sold so you can keep track. On May 3rd, we’ll draw our winner(s)!
Feel free to use any of these cool Geek Love images to help spread the word!
Sending true love and miracles, s.