This week’s six impossible things:
- I rewatched two incredible movies this week: About Time and Edge of Tomorrow. Both about starting over/time travel (kind of?)/love. Both smart and beautiful and true. I highly recommend them.
- The evolution of humanity is freaking crazy.
- Scientists figured out how to create solid light. What?!
- I’m working on this mature topics for gamers questionnaire. Want to help?
- Black Horizons, a poem by Carl Sandburg.
- Destiny is tons of fun to play. (If only it had couch co-op, I would love it all the more). But I’m still having a great time.
- BONUS: I LOVE Kid Snippets. You probably already watch them, but if not, they get their kids to tell a story, and then the adults reenact them. Check out the Wand of Universal power. There are three parts — this is the first one, and they just get better and better.
What impossible things did you believe this week?
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.