These stockings make my bike rides better. Hell yes.
Last week’s six impossible things:
- The article on crowdfunding that was in Poets & Writers is now available online. A bunch of successful crowdfunders (including me) offer some fantastic advice on funding your project or book through crowdfunding projects.
- Leather Bound got another wonderful review. I can’t say enough about how happy this makes me!
- Salon did a piece on how ravenous the female libido is, while The New York Times did a piece on how unexcited women are about sex and how there’s now a pill to fix that.
- Some workers played with power lines.
- The gender controversy at SFWA (Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America) exploded all over here and here and here too. It’s complicated, but important to remember that assholes do asshole things and good people spend a shit-ton of time trying to recover from the things that assholes do (read: don’t give assholes the power to fuck up a good thing).
- This issue of the Pedestal magazine is kind of amazing. Chosen and introduced by the talented Arlene Ang, it’s full of beautiful, startling poems.
What impossible things did you believe in this week?
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.