My novel, Leather Bound, showed up in a cool place on Amazon UK!
Last week’s six impossible things:
- The Numenera corebook went off to press. Holler. And breathe. And maybe celebrate.
- We showed off the Numenera cover!
- I got some time off. I saw Man of Steel, read some books, played some RPGs and got killed in Don’t Starve.
- This essay in the Rumpus by Liz Prato made my lungs expand into breathlessness.
- This fucking dead-on beautiful piece by Amanda Palmer described my life and love in a way that no one ever has.
- I love you all. Thank you for everything you give to me, every day.
What impossible things did you believe in this week?
Kiss kiss bang bang, s.